"Ben Roper was extremely kind ! He was very informative and in detailed of what would be done and how if I chose to go with his business. He was willing to work with my insurance company and even with the contractor I choose .Ben may you and this business that you are compassionate about be blessed ."
"Nothing but great things to say about them. The measuring and estimate was a breeze, and they got the work done within weeks of a signed contract. Much faster than I thought. Craftsmanship was perfect. I would use them again in a heartbeat."
"We are early in the process of replacing our siding and roof but have been very happy with the process so far. Aeron Wade has been very helpful with inspection of our roof/siding and working with our insurance company. We are looking forward to working with the team to have our project completed professionally and on time."
- "Ben Roper was extremely kind ! He was very informative and in detailed of what would be done and how if I chose to go with his business. He was willing to work with my insurance company and even with the contractor I choose .Ben may you and this business that you are compassionate about be blessed ."
- "Nothing but great things to say about them. The measuring and estimate was a breeze, and they got the work done within weeks of a signed contract. Much faster than I thought. Craftsmanship was perfect. I would use them again in a heartbeat."
- "We are early in the process of replacing our siding and roof but have been very happy with the process so far. Aeron Wade has been very helpful with inspection of our roof/siding and working with our insurance company. We are looking forward to working with the team to have our project completed professionally and on time."
- "I worked with Liberty Restoration a couple months ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. Mark Tegtmeier was the project manager that assisted me with the issues I was having with my roof due to recent damage. Mark made it hassle free for me and submitted everything through my insurance company - a huge stress relief! I worked with Michaela on the back end for scheduling who was great to work with (especially since we live in Ohio and weather in unpredictable). I even opted to have my gutters, soffits, and fascia replaced. If you are looking to have any exterior work done to your house I definitely recommend giving Mark a call, you won't be disappointed."
- "We got off to a rocky start. They failed to respond and update me on my roof replacement on a timely basis. The communication improved greatly when the owner, Mike, became involved. The roof replacement process was excellent. The crew was efficient and the cleanup was excellent."
- "Mark and the entire Liberty Restoration team were wonderful. They helped us get a new roof through our insurance for a very low cost!! I would recommend them to anyone!"
- "Very pleased with Liberty Restoration. They did a full roof replacement and the communication and professionalism of Nick Joseph was appreciated. I would highly recommend"
- "Liberty Restorations did an amazing job helping my spouse and myself through the process seeing as this was our first time dealing with roof repair/replacement. We were referred to Liberty Restoration through my spouse's boss and we are very pleased with the work they did. There were some bumps at the beginning due to our insurance provider not responding or guiding us through the process but Liberty Restoration went above and beyond to help us. We worked with Harry D. and he was awesome. Responded to texts/emails in a timely manner and checked in periodically (every 2-3 days) while we were dealing with our insurance to see if there was anything he could help with. Working with Liberty Restoration was super easy and we are extremely happy with our new roof. Would definitely recommend their services."
- "The Liberty Crewmen were professional, on-time, and replaced my roof, which had two layers of shingles to remove. Their attention to detail was great. The job was essentially finished in one day (typical ranch home). They put back the gutter guards that had been on the roof before, and cleaned all the gutters. The flashing around the chimney and vents was very well done. Liberty recommended installing additional vents, which I agreed to. The pricing for the entire job was very competitive and the clean-up was very good as well. I would give them my highest rating."
- "Dealing with my insurance company with replacing our roof was an absolute NIGHTMARE, but Liberty Restorations was wonderful to work with. This was the first time my husband and I had to submit a claim through our home insurance, and we weren't really sure how to do anything. Liberty Restorations helped us through the whole process, and helped push my insurance company for answers and getting the claim taken care of. Harry D. was our project manager, and he was also extremely helpful and responsive. We bugged him a lot with questions, and he was always so helpful and patient with us! I would definitely recommend Liberty Restorations to anyone needing repairs!"
- "The installation of our roof was top notch. Mainly because of the contractor. Our job started 4 months after we gave them the job. That wasn’t a problem. The issue was that we were given three different start dates and we had to prepare our property and be sure someone was there to answer questions if needed and they no call/no show. The other issue is they haven’t paid the contractor. This poor man has done five jobs without seeing a penny and Liberty keeps giving him the run around. I feel bad for Liberty if their having financial problems but I also feel bad for the contractor"
- "This Compnany hired a good friend of mine to subcontract five roofs in the Houston area. They have refused to pay, forcing the subcontractor to file liens on the customers. This is not a reputable company"
- "Gavin and Michaela were fantastic to work with. Prompt, courteous service. Roof and gutters look amazing!"
- "Fidel did an outstanding job! He was profesional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and kept me up to date on the process. He went above and beyond, he helped me file my claim with the insurance company and made the process smooth. Overall I am happy with the customer service and work that was completed by Liberty Restoration."
- "From sales to installation everything was professional and thorough. Any questions I had were promptly answered. The roof installers did a great job and cleaned up every scrap of debris. I also had gutter guard installed. Nice clean job at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend Liberty Restoration."
- "Great customer service experience. I received a call from the owner of the company about the job. VERY customer focused owner! The work was good and the owner's call (focused on customer service) was excellent. GREAT customer service!"
- "Buyer beware, What began as a blessing is now a curse. Our chimney blew off twice in storms and we lived with a huge hole on the backside of our home for several years. We only could put up a tarp to keep the weather out. We tried for several years to finance a new roof through more companies than we could count. They all declined us. To be honest we never thought it would be fixed. Then we found Liberty Restoration and we were finally able to have the roof replaced. We felt that it was a blessing. There isn't a single problem with the roof that was installed by Liberty Restoration. They did a beautiful job. The problem is with the news we had mailed to us by the finance department this past week. Since we financed the roof through Liberty Restoration we now have a mechanics lien on our home, until the roof is paid off. Gavin Smith who sold us the roof never once mentioned that this would happen. The finance department never mentioned this to us before we signed the contract to finance the roof. Not a single employee from Liberty Restoration mentioned that this would happen. The mechanics lien came after the fact. It came after we have already made 2 payments, which happen to be automatically deducted from our checking account every month. We were told recently by Angela in the finance department that Liberty Restoration places a lien on everyone that finances through them. Angela told us they do this as "insurance," since they don't know if they will actually receive payment. Like I said before, we are set up for monthly automatic payments. We couldn't receive the loan in the first place without setting up an automatic payment every month. Due to this lien we won't be able to get another loan, refinance our car or anything else that has to do with credit. This is absolutely uncalled for and Liberty Restoration and their associates should be ashamed of themselves. Ashamed for their secrecy and deception in their lending practices. The sales staff, especially Gavin Smith who came to our home and sold us the roof, should be ashamed for never mentioning that financing through Liberty Restoration would result in the destruction of our credit worthiness. We are more upset than we can possibly describe on this review. I urge anyone who is considering Liberty Restoration to keep in mind what will happen to them if they finance through Liberty. Had we known this would happen in the beginning, we never would have signed the contract. Regardless of how desperate we were for a new roof."
- "Liberty Restoration done an excellent job on my gutter project. The 2 gentlemen arrived on time, done the work in a timely fashion and they represented Liberty very well. I would definitely use Liberty for any project I have in the future. Jerry"
- "Nick Onega with Liberty Restoration is an absolutely amazing roofing specialist. I call him a specialist because he's not just another salesman. He not only sold us our new roof, but he also performed the inspection, walked us through the entire process, and constantly checked in. On installation day the roofers worked efficiently and did not leave a mess around our house or extra nails laying in the yard. We had a couple small issues after the install and Nick had someone out the next day to resolve them. I would highly recommend Liberty Restoration for a roof replacement."
- "5 star company! Had a new roof installed and it went as smooth as glass. The reps Harry, Jesse & Mark were outstanding. If you're ever in need of their services use them. You can't go wrong!!!"
- "We worked with Nick Onega and he did a fantastic job! He helped us work with the insurance company to make sure that everything that was damaged by the storm was covered. He was easy to contact and answered all of my questions within hours in a clear precise manner. The roof that Liberty Restoration installed looks great. After the roof was completed, Nick followed up to ensure we were happy with the quality of the work. We had a very positive experience working with Liberty Restoration."
- "I worked with Fidel Gutierrez Sanchez at Liberty restoration. My experience with him was amazing. He is a role model Project Manager. He always follow up and make sure things are lined up and address in a timely fashion. He took time to explain the whole roof replacement process. It was a great experience. I highly recommend Liberty Restoration if anyone is looking for a roofing company."
- "After an inspection of our roof it was determined that we had hail damage and our insurer agreed. Aaron, backed by Liberty Restoration colleagues, proceeded to get our roof replaced. They were very professional, nice to work with, and the roofing team was extremely efficient! Our roof was completed in one day, including clean up. We were amazed! Job well done. I highly recommend Aaron and Liberty Restoration."
- "Parker did an amazing job from the initial inspection all the way through to the very final inspection after the roof was installed. He personally repaired my window screens that had a little damage from the contractors. He was very professional and very easy to talk with. He spoke in terms that were easy to understand and given my defined lack of knowledge in roofing issues, this was very comforting. I also met with Field Supervisor Bob, who was very knowledgeable and willing to "dumb it down" to my level. Sarah and Morgan in the office were also very pleasant and professional. Overall very satisfied and have already referred Liberty Restoration and Parker specifically to friends, family and online responding to recommendations."
- "Liberty Restoration replaced our roof after it was damaged in a wind storm. Had positive experience with Gavin, who did the initial assessment and worked with our insurance adjuster. Installation crew arrived right on time, worked hard, and did a nice job. Good communication from the company in the period leading up to install. Would recommend Liberty Restoration."
- "These guys ROCK! Quality work. Easy to work with and fantastic customer service. Fidel is the best, I would contact him and get a responsive within the hour. The crew was great and everyone was so responsive to our needs. HIGHLY recommend!"
- "Did an amazing job from start to finish. Installation completed in 1 day and not one nail or piece of trash to be found anywhere near our house the day after. Top of the line materials and outstanding customer service! Cannot say enough positive about Liberty Restoration and my beautiful new roof. Thank you!!!"
- "Liberty Restoration was very helpful throughout the entire experience, Todd came out to review the contract and details with me and my family. Shawn and crew inspected the roof corner to corner, then took care of the property and when they were done everything was cleaned and back in order. It took them one day start to finish. It was a pleasure working with everyone. I would recommend them to all day long. Thank you."
- "Liberty Restoration responded quickly to my request. Fidel was out shortly after to give an estimate. The price was reasonable and the repair was scheduled. Thanks for all the help!"
- "Restoration responded promptly to my request. Sent a supervisor out to evaluate and estimate. They repaired everything, same day. I am happy and give them top star rating."
- "Liberty made a overwhelming process feel like a walk in the park. Project managers were very communicative even when there were weather delays and the work crew knocked out the roof in half the time I thought it would take. They arrive at 8:00 and were tearing the old roof off by 8:07, making exceptional care to protect the house and yard. 10 out of 10 would recommend."
- "I was familiar with this company through my nephew and had referred them to a client of mine who raved about how awesome they were to work with. Naturally when my roof needed repairs I called them. From the moment of the first call they were professional and available to answer all our questions. They walked us through the process of how to begin a claim with insurance and met with adjuster when they came. The contract process was quick and painless and we felt confident knowing what the next steps would be. It’s been a pleasure working with Fidel and Liberty Restoration."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Powell Roofing
- Shawnee Hills Roofing
- Lewis Center Roofing
- Dublin Roofing
- Linworth Roofing
- Mount Air Roofing
- Riverlea Roofing
- Worthington Roofing
- Amlin Roofing
- Delaware Roofing
- Westerville Roofing
- Ostrander Roofing
- Galena Roofing
- Upper Arlington Roofing
- Upper Arlngtn Roofing
- Plain City Roofing
- Hilliard Roofing
- Grandview Roofing